shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Childhood flashback

I can not tell you how exhausted I am. You would not think having your parents come stay the night with you would be so difficult! I think I slept a total of 2 hours. If my Mom wasn't coughing, she was snoring.... And if she was doing neither, my Dad was snoring. I had flashbacks to when we traveled and shared a hotel room. I would be crying in the middle of the night because I could not sleep with the two of them snoring..... Last night, instead of crying I was cussing under my breath... I wonder if my parents could hear me saying "I wish you would shut the fuck up!" It makes me feel like a bad daughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home