shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is it just me that thinks about this kind of crap?

Today was the WW meeting day at work. I lost 4 lbs since last week when I weighed in. I'm assuming a lot of that was because I was PMSing last week and felt like a water balloon, but it is always nice to hear.

At the meeting we were talking about reasons why people eat. A few that people came up with were boredom and stress. We were then trying to think of things that we could do instead of eating at those times that would give the pleasurable feeling.... Although I didn't say anything, I was thinking of some things, one of which almost made me burst out laughing.

Of course I was thinking about masturbation. If you know me, how could you doubt that that was what I was thinking about?!? Just think about it for a bit.... Replace every situation you eat not out of hunger with masturbation... Think of just how many times you would have to visit the bathroom during the day at work (this is assuming you would be kind enough to visit the bathroom instead of doing it right where you are)... Are you the kind of person that snacks all day long???

It just seems funny to me.... maybe I'm sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home