shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monkey

This weekend was spend doing a bunch of stuff with my family. Today was no exception. Yesterday I drove to exit 82. I spent the night with the intention of taking the little ones out to see Hoodwinked today. For some reason, that metro area decided it had run long enough. I am never going to get to see that movie! Instead, we went to see Curious George. It was very cute! Curious George was one of my favorites growing up so I kind of had high expectations.... The soundtrack to the movie is wonderful!! Jack Johnson is very good people, why won't you listen to me? I can still remember the first time I heard him on the radio... I was in bed and the alarm clock was across the room. I listened as long as I could before my partner at the time got pissed off and made me get out of bed and hit the snooze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home