shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Band-aid

You know how they tell you to just rip of a band-aid all at once so it won't hurt as much? It sucks! Yeah, I mean really sucks!

I'm usually the kind of person who pulls at the band-aid slowly... Then, if it hurts too much, I push it back down and wait a little bit. I go back and pull at it again later and repeat the process until I've done it enough to get the band-aid off.

What do you think that says about me? Am I a masochist?

Sometimes I really wonder if I am. I mean, today I was telling CP how I miss talking to 87 and I've had this desire to talk to her. But, I did what I usually don't do and pulled the band-aid off all at once. I'm pretty sure that 87 has no desire to talk to me..... And it is that, which makes things more painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home