shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You can't fix stupid

Do you ever have one of those days when you are so frustrated you can't see straight?

Today was that day for me. It is "month end" for me at work and everyone was going crazy. "We HAVE to close tomorrow," "You need to fix this," "Why did you (insert whatever here)" were the popular phrases I heard today. I fixed things over and over... Changed it to this way and then changed it back to the way it was originally. I mean, I'm no math expert, but the stuff we do is basics... Add, subtract, multiply and divide.... Things you learn before Jr High.... By the time I was ready to leave I could swear I had been holding my breath for hours!

Then I get to my truck and there is some fucked up post it note on my window. Apparently the person parked infront of me thought I was way too close to her car and felt the need to tell me off and take pictures of it.... She's also going to report me to security. I'm fucking shaking in my boots crackhead! Is there some law about parking that I'm not aware of? Do you have to be a certain amount of inches away from the car infront of you? And did she whip out her ruler or what? Fucking stupid ass!

I finally got myself calmed down by taking 45 minute shower! Tomorrow better be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home