shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What to talk about.....

hmmmm what to talk about....

Well, tonight I watched parts of Original Sin... I've seen it before and must say that even though it is kind of dumb, I liked it.

While watching it, I was thinking about kissing. I love to kiss.... That is probably tops on my list of things I miss about having a relationship. There is nothing like kissing someone you adore.... I can't speak for you, but, my heart races and every inch of my body tingles.... Then, when I lean in and their scent fills me, the breath catches in the back of my throat and I feel weightless. At that moment, everything seems to fade away. Things around seem motionless.

Can you tell it's been awhile? I think I'm just going to start kissing random people.... Watch out everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home