shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The dogs

I just finished watching Reservoir Dogs again. I can remember the first time I saw it. It was when I was living in the apartment Rabbit and I had in Norman. She was in Guatemala learning Spanish for a month. During that time a guy that I worked with (who reminds me of Mr. Pink) was living with me. He had a fight with his girlfriend and left, but didn't want to go back to Tennessee because he would not be able to see his son.

One day at work we were talking about a bunch of different movies and he could not believe that I had never seen "the dogs". We rented it the next day and after watching the movie we were acting all stupid and bought matching sunglasses and rode around on his motorcycle like a couple of dumbasses. They were small square metal frames with yellow plastic lenses. I can't even remember why we thought they were so cool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home