shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I need some noise....

I slept until 11 this morning.... I can't believe it!! I usually can never make it past 8 on the days that I have off.

I spent most of the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning.

I did find the BBC America channel and watched an Ab Fab marathon. I love Eddy and Patsy!!

For dinner I made vegetarian sushi (cucumber and avocado).

Then, I sat down to watch the new episode of the L word....

Now I've showered and I'm getting ready to go to bed.

Days like these are nice, but I don't like to have them very often because it gives me time to assess my life, which makes me depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home