shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, February 27, 2006

My to do list grows...

Today I helped CP pick up a refrigerated that she bought from some friends. She emailed me today at work and asked if I had ever moved one before and if I would be willing to help her. First of all, let me just point out how funny this question is to me. In the last 4 and 1/2 years, I have moved 7 times. Granted, some of those places were for only a couple of months. Prior to that I've moved to Alabama and back and to Oklahoma and back. I'm pretty versed in moving of items from one place to another.

When she asked how we were going to get it into the back of my truck, my answer was "We are going to lift it." Remember back when I told you I moved my dryer in by myself?? Yes, we are lifting it into the truck. I think she though I was crazy, but we did it. We loaded it up on one of those appliance moving dollies with the strap and off we went. It took longer for her to find the house than it did to load it up!

It is now living happily in her garage....

While I was there, a few more things were added to my to do list.... I'm moving on to wiring.... stay tuned to see if I electrocute myself!! (Don't worry ladies, I won't, I've done all of those things before!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home