shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting to know you....

Do you get these all the time?? I do... So I thought I would share one with you..... Feel free to let me know your answers!!


Birthplace: Springfield, IL

Current Location: St. Louis, MO

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

Your Heritage: German, English, And Scottish

The Shoes You Wore Today: Brown Docs

Your Weakness: Sex and Ice Cream

Your Fears: Flying and being alone

Your Perfect Pizza: Veggie with jalapeños and tons of cheese

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don’t use the phrases, only the faces!

Thoughts First Waking Up: Is it Saturday yet?

Your Best Physical Feature: Neck

Your Bedtime: Whenever I get in bed!

Pepsi or Coke: Coke

McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s

Single or Group Dates: Depends on whom the date is with…

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Fresh Lipton Ice Tea

Do you swear? Uhhhh yeah, do you know me?

Do you sing? Yep and nobody likes it!!

Do you Shower Daily: At least once, sometimes more

Do you get Motion Sickness? Yes, Captain Crunch out the nose sucks!!

Do you think you are Attractive? Nope

Are you a Health Freak? Nope

Do you get along with your Parents? Yes

Do you like Thunderstorms? Not really…

Do you play an Instrument? Not yet, I was teaching myself to play the guitar but have decided to take lessons.

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos? Nope

In the past month have you eaten Sushi? Yes, made some for dinner the other night!

In the past month have you been on Stage: I’m always on stage at work, or at least that is what they tell us!!

In the past month have you been dumped? Nope

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping? Are you kidding, it’s freaking cold here!!

Ever been called a Tease: That’s a definite no!

Ever been beaten up: Does by my brother count?

What do you want to be when you grow up: Wealthy

What country would you most like to visit? Italy and Greece

Number of CDs I own: 75-100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home