shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sorry...

So I know my last blog was not the best.... I've got a few thing running around in my head, but don't want to sound like an idiot when I blog about them, so I'm still trying to formulate them. Hopefully, I'll get it all figured out tonight....

I can tell you that today I've been so hungry I can't believe it!! I ate 3 meals today, but just a few minutes ago I had to eat something because it felt like I had not eaten all day. A few carrots later and I'm all better. I wish I knew what that was all about!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home