shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, May 04, 2007

where have you been.....

For all of you who have been checking in and finding nothing from me, don't worry! I really didn't fall off the face of the earth..... I fell into the vortex of the age known as myspace. To see what I've been up to and check out pictures of yours truly, I have attached the link below. If you stop by, drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you.....

http://www.myspace.com/shugsplace2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home