shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

open invitation

Since I've had a shitty week thus far and feel like a failure in every aspect of my life, I will be drinking myself into oblivion Saturday night. Anyone who would like to join me is more than welcome. You will however HAVE to be open to drinking, talking loud, acting obnoxious, cussing, dancing and watching Drag Kings and a burlesque show. I'm sure there will also be a point in the night where I will be looking like an idiot by hitting on straight girls.... And as always when I drink myself into an oblivion, it is very possible that I will be asking to take off my pants, flashing my boobs and laying on your front porch in the rain telling your boyfriend to "lick my pussy" as he tries to coax me in from the rain (although it will probably be snow this weekend)......

I'm open to going out to dinner first if anyone is interested....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ridiculous! - Jamie

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home