shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, October 02, 2006

Saturday night craziness.... and lazy Sunday

I spent Saturday night out with a few friends at a local block party. There are several bars within a few blocks of each other and the streets are shut down so everyone can party. There were a couple stages set up for some blues bands and most of the bars were rocking as well. Needless to say, I got a bit tipsy. However, I was less intoxicated than anyone else with me (well, maybe except for Ricky Bobby). You know you've had a crazy night when you end up dancing in between a short, bald man wearing some crazy brown polyester pants and a polo shirt that is so worn you can almost see through it and the woman who cuts your hair.

Sunday I went for my visit to exit 82. I got to hang out with my boys (El and Grif) and my aunts. I also had a good visit with the parents and ended up making a butt load of lasagna with my dad. We made two 2 foot by 1 foot pans, one veggie (yep, that's the one I made) and the other traditional. Then I watched most of the Bears game with my Dad and brother. I had to leave before the end of the 3rd quarter, so I didn't get to see the actual win, but I had the biggest smile on my face when I got home and saw the score! Go Bears!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home