shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, September 18, 2006

The cat burglar

Yep, I officially have a cat burglar! A REAL cat burglar..... I came home from my parents house on Sunday to find that the cat my neighbor has been feeding pushed in my basement window and camped out there. Who knows how long he was there.... long enough to poop on my floor! I would be more upset if he wasn't so damn cute! He looks like a dreamsicle! I'm going to call him Feodor.

He will no longer be able to break in, as the repairman is coming tomorrow to fix the window!

The whole thing brought back memories of Bubba, the tom cat who used to come hang out at an apartment I used to live in. He would meow at the door until I let him in, eat a bit and take a nap on my bed. He would then meow at the door to be let back out. I miss Bubba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home