shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh, this pisses me off....

Those damn rolling brief cases and backpacks. WTH America? Are we so lazy we can’t even carry around something that at the max would weigh about 20 pounds?

OK, I’ll give in with the backpacks because I know how heavy books can be! When I was in college, I had some monster books. My Art History book alone was the size of an 8x10 and 4 inches thick! And that wasn’t the only book in my bag the days I had the class.

But come on with the brief cases! Technology has made vast improvements to laptops… They market the new models specifically as “thin” and “lightweight” yet the “thinner” and “lighter weight” they get, the more ya see those damn brief cases!

F off and get the hell out of my way!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home