shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

just a little something to put a smile on your face....

You know what I love.... I love the fact that when purchasing schools supplies as Walgreen's tonight (while I was picking up a prescription) the girl behind the counter asked, "So, do you go to Lewis and Clark or Edwardsville?"..... My response.... "Actually, I graduated college, I'm just picking up school supplies for work so we can donate them to local schools."

Yes, it is nice to hear when you are 2 days away from turning 31 that you look young enough to still be going to college.....

OK, so I guess technically I could be (and should be) going to college, but I'm pretty sure she thought that I was her age (which couldn't have been more than 20).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home