shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, July 31, 2006

My life's work realized in an article on MSN....

I almost forgot to tell you about the complete craziness I read about today... Yes, apparently some Physicists have nothing better to do with their time but to study how to become invisible... I read an article today at work while surfing about on MSN (I printed it off at work, I'll have to link it tomorrow).

I would love to be able to quit my job and study this full time! I'm pretty sure I have already found a way as many times I could swear that I'm driving an invisible truck!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home