shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, July 09, 2006

more sexy songs.....

alright, so I"m reading Aunt B's blog earlier and she has a link to Justin Timberlake's new song Sexy Back.... She says how she really likes it and it is one of her guilty pleasures..... I must concur..... It goes along with all the "sex" songs I like, especailly when it's a bit kinky.... hmmmm......

I’m bringing sexy back;them other boys don’t know how to act.I think it’s special, what’s behind your back?so turn around and I’ll pick up the slack.
Dirty babe, you see these shackles;baby I’m your slave.I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave;it’s just that no one makes me feel this way.
[Chorus: Timbaland]
Come here girl, go ahead be gone with it,COme to the back, go ahead be gone with it,VIP, go ahead be gone with it,Drinks on me, go ahead be gone with it,You see what you working with, go ahead be gone with it,You make me smile, go ahead be gone with it,Come here child, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on, go ahead be gone with it,Get your sexy on.
[Verse 2: Timberlake]
I’m bringing sexy back;them motherf***ers don’t know how to act.Come let me make up for the things you lack,cause you’re burning up, I’ve got to get it fast.
Dirty babe, you see these shackles;baby I’m your slave.I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave;it’s just that no one makes me feel this way.
[Chorus: Timbaland]
[Verse 3: Timberlake]
I’m bringing sexy back;them motherf***ers watch how I attack.If that’s your girl, better watch your back,cause you’re burning up for me, and that’s a fact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home