shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

health update....

So I went to the doctor today to have a lump I found in my arm a couple of weeks ago looked at.... No, that wasn't the only reason I went... I was actually there for a medication follow up. While I was there, I thought it would be a good time to ask about the lump. She is pretty sure it is a cyst, but would like me to have blood work done, just to make sure. (She thinks that I should have blood work more often than every 3 years.... I think I should have it every 10 years if that!) Hopefully by next week I'll have enough guts to go have my blood taken......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home