shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yes, I've had a drink or two....

And I danced with a bunch of women, what ya wanna make of it? I had a great time!!! And I must say, that a lot of people don't know this about me, but I love to dance.... get a drink or two in me and I'm a crazy lady on the dance floor..... but I only like to bump and grind..... no two step for me.... Ask Chicken Chow Mien (formerly referred to ask Biscuit).... She was my dance partner in our college country line dance class and can a test for how horrible I am at the two step!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home