shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We have a leak.....

Last night when I got home from work I was hit by the smell of gas when I opened the door. After calling the gas company and being advise not to turn anything on or off and to go outside, I decided it would be nice to let the other woman in the duplex know it would not be a good idea if she was lighting up on her side. The gas man showed up about 1/2 hour later and found that the leak was in both water heaters..... he had to turn the gas off for the night. Needless to say, I got my shower as fast as possible so I would still have some hot water left! Today when I got home it was all fixed..... Gotta love my landlady.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home