shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, September 11, 2006

vacation

Did ya'll miss me?? Probably not as much as I would like to think....

I was on vacation for a week, Yeah!!

However, I spent that vacation at exit 82 cleaning my parents garage. Yes, I know I'm boring! What can I say, I'm a good daughter!

I also got to hang out with E most of the time. I love my "little helper", he is so damn cute! The boy talks with his eyes.... It's also funny as hell to hear him quote lines from Austin Powers.... "Did you just soil yourself?" Pretty hilarious coming from the mouth of a boy who hasn't turned 3 yet!

I also added a few new songs to my list of favorites...


John Mayer
Come When I Call
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Stitched Up

Pink
Cuz I Can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home