shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, October 02, 2006

topics of interest....

Oh yeah and there were a few things discussed on Saturday night before all the drinking.

1. Gene Simmons from KISS is NOT dead. It is another pseudo famous Gene Simmons who died.

2. Dustin Diamond made a sex tape and it is out??? WTF???? Rumor is that is was a threesome and that one of the women lets him poop on her face.... AND that this is something that a small group of his friends do for fun (recording their sexcapades and sharing them with each other for viewing and grading). Let me just say, that there may be a point that someone I'm friends with may see me having sex (I know some have already heard me! and seen me), but I will NEVER record it and let you grade me!

3. Smash's boyfriend looks a lot like Tom Hanks, but Ty pointed out that he has a bit of a resemblance to Will Ferrell.... hmmm..... maybe a little.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home