shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Realizing your oddities

There is no other way to put it.... I definitely have my little oddities.

One oddity most people who know me know is how clothes feel. If something feels "wrong" (is a little tight here or there, is too droopy, is scratchy...) I have a little breakdown. Especially my socks... yep that's right, socks. They have to fit just right and lay just right or I have to change them. Strange, I know but true. I've been buying my socks at Target, but the other day while I was there I discovered they no longer carry them! I will now have to search for a new place to buy them.

Another oddity is only buying certain ice. Yes, it's all in the shape and texture. I have a fondness for the crushed ice at QT and the cubed ice from the local liquor store. Yes, I'm sure it looks very strange when I leave the liquor store with only a bag of ice, but I don't care! I used to like the ice they had at work, but when out department grew, they got a new machine and it's not the same.

I'm sure there are more oddities that I have, but I can't think of them right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home