shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

things that keep me busy...




Here are a couple pictures of the infamous table project.... The initial thought was that I it would be less expensive to make my own table, however it is just the opposite! Oh well, at least I got to spend time with Uncle Beaker and I can say that I have a one of a kind table. And bonus is that the chairs were free (they belonged to my great grandma).... just have to strip and refinish them.

Please ignore the pile of laundry in the background!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home