shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, October 30, 2006

table update

I'm obsessed with my table... I've been working on it all weekend. I'm pretty sure that the fumes from the polyurethane and the stripper have gotten to me! I spent hours on the computer Saturday night trying to find pieces of stone for the mosaic that will be the top of the table.... I'm sure it will be cool when it's done...

Oh yeah, and tomorrow is Halloween for all of you who have been living under a rock.... I spent $13.00 at WalMart tonight on candy... half of which is gone now because I had trick or treaters tonight.

The cool thing about Halloween is I've been able to Tivo a bunch of history crap about vampires and zombies, so I'm excited.... I've also been laughing my ass off that the Most Haunted show... those people are stupid.... I swear the freakiest thing on their is their eyes when they have that night vision crap on....

If I'm not bothered too much by trick or treaters tomorrow, maybe I'll have enough time to tell you all my ghost stories.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home