shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yeah, so I took a couple of days off....

This weekend I tried to do nothing.... That went by the wayside when the cleaning craze hit.... I cleaned almost everything.... I even scrubbed the stove! It was a little nutty...

Sunday I went to an Oscar party at CP and Boobilicious' house. There was way too much good bad for you food!! I tried to control myself....

Since Monday, I have been walking 3-4 miles per night with Smash. My shins are killing me.... I'm now walking like a 90 year old!

My Mom called tonight to let me know that she will be having a partial knee replacement next month. It's kind of funny because every time she's diagnosed with something, her response is "Oh, it will be fine... I'm fine...." Glaucoma.... "I'm fine....." Loss of vision.... "I'm fine..." Brain tumor.... "I'm fine..." She's a bit crazy, so I'm sure that helps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home