shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Simple update....

The KT Tunstall concert was wonderful!!! She sounds awesome and she was funny as hell in between songs! The group I was with were in the front two rows. If she's coming to your area, I encourage you to go!

Tonight I went to dinner with CP and Boobilicious and the party people. The party people just got back from a cruise, so most of the conversation was details from their trip. It made me more excited about my upcoming vacation (10 weeks away!!)

Now I'm really tired, but can't seem to go to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home