shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, March 11, 2006

And the winner is....

Remember back in December when I told you about my list and said they were not in any certain order? Well, I was wrong! Selma Hayek is the top of my list! I Tivoed the Today show yesterday and just watched her interview. She is awesome! Her new movie is Ask the Dust. I'm going to go see it as soon as it comes out in our area! The funny thing from the interview is she was asked about the 15 lbs she gained for the role and she commented about how they all just kind of fell in the right places! Oh yeah, she's right, they did fall in exactly the right places!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home