shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Why am I so tired?

So I didn't post last night because I was exhausted. I had been up until 2:30am Friday night then woke up at 8 am Saturday morning. I was asked to paint CP and Boobilicious' bathroom while they were gone, so I had to run to pick up paint and things. I primed and painted the entire room and re-caulked the bathtub. I worked non stop from noon till 9. By the time I was finished, I was exhausted! I didn't get to bed until 11:30 that night. And of course, I woke up at 3:00 am and watched TV for a hour or two.... I did finally fell back to sleep until 10.

Today, I bought a couple new games for PS2, Prom by Amy Ray and one of the Staind CDs (which is pretty damn good!). I had to re-re- caulk the tub and touch up some areas..... I then came home and went to the grocery store (Yeah, I got to see Priscilla again!) I make pasta salad, and bean salad for dinner..... I know it is really weird, but those are the two things I was hungry for! I cried while watching the L word. And now I've turned on my ocean, put on my Mr. Bubble pants and have crawled in between my flannels..... Good night everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home