shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, March 20, 2006

A shitty end to a crappy day

Work sucked ass.... it is the end of the month and I had 3 loans that HAD to close today.... I don't mind it, but it sucks when other people want me to do their work!

It is supposed to snow 2-4 inches tonight, so it is going to take 4 hours* to get to work tomorrow.

I got my shower, had my Jello pop and was getting all comfy in bed when the phone rang....

It was my Mom. She had an MRI of her brain last Thursday and got the result today. Her tumor has grown and she has to go back to the doctor to see if she has to have an operation. The last time I went with her, he said that he did not want to do the operation if at all possible because it would be very difficult. Now I'm not so sure what's going to happen.... She of course keeps saying it will be fine and tries to make it sound like I shouldn't worry.... I of course act like I'm all cool and not freaking out so that she feels better..... Really, I am freaking out! I can act like a big bad ass, but when it comes down to it, this shit kills me! She is supposed to call tomorrow to let me know the date so I can take off work and go with her.....

*The longest it has taken me to get to work is 1 1/2 hours and that's when I lived about 20 minutes from work. Now, I live 35 minutes from work.... you do the math!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home