shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, May 13, 2006

fuck i'm fucking drunk

So, I started my vacation early, so fucking what!!!! I went to hear my band play all by myself. And guess what.... I'm not a fucking pussy! I went in, ordered a jack and coke and fucking stayed for 3 fucking fucky fuck hours! And, And, and the fucking hot ass bass player's best friend talked to me.... yeah, she was too busy doing sound for the other bands, so I didn't get to talk to her...... so fucking what.... The point is, I still went!!! Maybe something will come of it, maybe not, but at least I can say that I was out there!!!

Fuck!!! FUCK! FUCK!!! She's a fucking hottie!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude im so drunk i dont even no wat the fuk im gonba talk about. hahahahahahahahahahaha gona go smoke sum mary jane forn the skate home haha its gona be mean. peace to all u fuking cool ppl that go to this site when their drunk stingebob911@hotmail.com softies for life hahahahahahahahahahahahaha its holidays wat the fuk am i doing on the co,p gona go smoke a joint layer

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home