shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Is this month over yet?

So on the way to work this morning I got in a car accident. The car in front of me slammed on her brakes to avoid hitting one of those orange construction barrels and I couldn't lock my brakes up fast enough to avoid hitting her. Once I realize I wasn't going to stop, things seemed to happen in slow motion. We pulled off the exit and I called 911. I was shaking so much I could hardly hold the phone. I then called work and left a freaky ass message on my friend's phone. When I finally got to work, everyone was telling me that I needed to go to the hospital to get checked out. I, of course, am too stubborn for that! Since I am going to the doctor tomorrow, I figured I could just get checked out there. I'm up right now because my neck is sore.....

This month sucks and I'm so ready for it to be over! I leave for vacation in 25 days and am so ready right now I can hardly stand it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home